- In a food processor, blend graham crackers until fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, pumpkin, crushed graham, and powdered sugar.
- Once mixed together, add in pumpkin pie spice, salt, and vanilla.
- Freeze for 1 hour. If it still seems too soft, add in two more crushed graham crackers.
- Roll into balls (about 20) and freeze for another 30.
- Melt your chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave for 30 second increments, stirring in between each one.
- Once totally melted, coat each ball in melted white chocolate. Top with extra crushed graham crackers. Store in fridge.
Category: dessert, vegan, fall, gluten-freeMethod: no bakeCuisine: American