Jump into fall a bit early with delicious Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Balls made with cream cheese, graham crackers, white chocolate, and pumpkin! No baking required.
The most delicious bite-sized cheesecake treats
It is always a good time for pumpkin treats, and it is most definitely always a good time for cheesecake. Put the two together, and you have a dessert that is an absolute must!
I’m so excited to be sharing this pumpkin pie cheesecake balls recipe. Between the graham crackers, white chocolate, and pumpkin, it is a mouthwatering treat that everyone will love. Not to mention the mixture is formed into small bite-sized balls, making it a grab-and-go dessert!
These cheesecake bites are perfect for fall (which will be here before we know it), but they also make a wonderful dessert any time of year.
Ingredients used in pumpkin pie cheesecake balls
The ingredients in pumpkin cream cheese balls are just what you’d expect in a cream cheese dessert — a mix of pumpkin, pumpkin, and more pumpkin! Oh, and also some graham crackers and white chocolate. YUM.
- Cream cheese: The base of pumpkin pie cheesecake balls is made with cream cheese. You will need 1 8oz block of light cream cheese, softened.
- Pumpkin puree: Add pumpkin flavor with the addition of 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Graham crackers: From there, you will need 10 graham crackers. They will be finely crushed in a food processor.
- Powdered sugar: Add sweet flavor and contribute to the texture of the cheesecake balls with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Pumpkin pie spice: Add more pumpkin flavor with 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Salt: All sweet treats need a bit of salt! Use a tiny pinch.
- Vanilla: Next, add 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- White chocolate: Finish off the bites with 2 cups of white chocolate!
- Toppings: Optionally add a topping consisting of additional crushed graham crackers. It makes the perfect final touch!
Tools you’ll need to make pumpkin cheesecake balls
To make pumpkin pie bites, you will need a food processor, a large mixing bowl, a stirring utensil, a baking sheet or large plate, and a microwave-safe bowl. For measuring out ingredients, grab 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup sized measuring cups.
How to make pumpkin cream cheese cake balls
This no-bake recipe takes only about 15 minutes of prep time. From there, most of the work happens in the freezer!
To begin, blend the graham crackers in a food processor until they become fine crumbs.
Then, use a large mixing bowl to combine the softened cream cheese, pumpkin, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar.
Once combined, add the pumpkin pie spice, salt, and vanilla.
Freeze the mixture for 1 hour.
Once chilled, roll into about 20 balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet or plate and freeze for another 30 minutes.
Next, melt the white chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave in 30-second intervals. Stir between each 30-second cycle.
Once the chocolate and oil are melted together, coat each ball in the mixture. Top the balls with extra crushed graham cracker, and then return to the refrigerator to harden.
Additional topping ideas
Because we’re coating these cheesecake balls in white chocolate, toppings are great! They’ll stick easily, and the freezer will help them stay in place. Here are some extra ideas!
- Crushed caramel or butterscotch chips
- Crushed white chocolate chips (because you can never have too much white chocolate)
- Caramel drizzle
- Crushed pretzels
How to store cheesecake balls
Cheesecake balls should be stored in the refrigerator and enjoyed within 3-4 days. Keep them sealed in an airtight container to lock in the delicious flavors!
If you want to enjoy these at a later date, feel free to freeze for up to 3 months. Allow to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours prior to eating.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll want to try these!
Are you someone who loves to jump into fall as early as possible each year? If so, these pumpkin recipes are perfect for your upcoming dessert lineup, and some of them even work for breakfast!
- Healthy Pumpkin Banana Muffins
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Dip
Photos by Moriah Sawtelle and recipe by Erin Antoniak.
- 1 8oz block light cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 10 graham crackers, crushed finely
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- tiny pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- extra crushed graham cracker for topping
- In a food processor, blend graham crackers until fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, pumpkin, crushed graham, and powdered sugar.
- Once mixed together, add in pumpkin pie spice, salt, and vanilla.
- Freeze for 1 hour. If it still seems too soft, add in two more crushed graham crackers.
- Roll into balls (about 20) and freeze for another 30.
- Melt your chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave for 30 second increments, stirring in between each one.
- Once totally melted, coat each ball in melted white chocolate. Top with extra crushed graham crackers. Store in fridge.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂