Dive into pumpkin season with this delicious Easy Pumpkin Pie Dip. It pairs with pretzels, wafers, apples, and more, and it’s perfect for your next charcuterie board!
The tastiest pumpkin dip recipe
You know what they say, a pumpkin recipe a day keeps the doctor away! Just kidding. Nobody says that. Though they should, because pumpkin recipes are simply on another level!
This easy pumpkin pie dip is no different. Made with cool whip, cream cheese, and maple syrup, this tasty dip is perfect for pairing with your favorite crackers, wafers, or apple variety. It maintains that classic earthy pumpkin taste with an extra hint of sweet (maple syrup) and savory (cream cheese) touches.
With less than 5 minute needed, it’s an easy recipe that you can whip up whenever! Let’s dive in.
Ingredients in easy pumpkin pie dip
Only 7 ingredients stand between you and your next bowl of pumpkin dip! Gather the cool whip, cream cheese, and pumpkin goodies, and let’s begin.
- Cool whip: Start your recipe with 1 8oz tub of defrosted cool whip.
- Cream cheese: From there, add 1 block of softened cream cheese! Combined with the cool whip, these will form the base of the recipe.
- Pumpkin puree: Next up is 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree. This contributes the bulk of that delicious pumpkin flavor and makes the dip what it is!
- Maple syrup: Include 2 tbsp of maple syrup as a natural sweetener and flavor enhancer.
- Vanilla: As always, 1 tsp of vanilla upgrades the taste.
- Pumpkin pie spice: Throw in 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice for extra flavor.
- Salt: Last but not least, include a pinch of salt!
Tools needed to make this dip
To make your own pumpkin dip with cream cheese, you will need a large mixing bowl and a stirring utensil. I find that using a hand mixer makes it much easier, so I recommend that if you have one!
For measuring, you will need 1 tsp, 1 tbsp, and 1/2 cup.
How to make easy pumpkin dip with cream cheese
What’s better than a tasty pumpkin recipe? A no-bake tasty pumpkin recipe! You’ll need only 3-5 minute to create this. Be sure to let it chill before enjoying.
Start by mixing the cream cheese and cool whip in a large mixing bowl. A hand mixer will make the process easier and ensure that the ingredients are well combined.
Blend until everything is totally smooth and place in the refrigerator. Let it chill for 2 hours before serving.
How to serve pumpkin deliciousness
So you have your dip… now what? Time to serve it up! It tastes great when paired with apples, graham crackers, gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, or even pretzels. So many options will work! And with so many pairing ideas, it’s great for a fall charcuterie board.
Oh, and don’t forget to sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top!
Storing leftover pumpkin dip
Leftover pumpkin pie dip can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Enjoy within 2-3 days.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll want to try these!
I know what you’re thinking — “give me all of the pumpkin recipes.” Well, you’re in luck! I have so many pumpkin goodies on my site, and the four below are some of my favorites.
- Healthy Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe
- Five Minute Pumpkin French Toast
- Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Pasta Recipe
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe by Erin Morrissey and Photography by Moriah Sawtelle
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and cool whip using a hand mixer.
- Add in pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and pinch of salt.
- Blend until totally smooth. Let chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with apples, graham crackers, gingersnaps, pretzels, or whatever you wish!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂