An easy and healthy oatmeal blender pancakes recipe made with simple ingredients like oats, banana, and egg. Perfectly fluffy and packed with protein, these gluten free pancakes make the best breakfast!
- In a high speed blender, grind oats until flour like consistency, making oat flour.
- Add in remainder of ingredients and blend until well combined but not overblending, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Let batter rest for about 5 minutes to thicken up, you want it to be pretty thick!
- Pour 1/3 cup batter onto medium-low skillet that has been greased with butter or non-stick spray.
- Flip over once bubbles have formed and bottom is golden brown.
- Repeat until all pancakes are made.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stove
Keywords: blender pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, banana pancakes, gluten free pancakes, oatmeal blender pancakes