Everything tastes better when you know it’s good for you! These Copycat Homemade Perfect Bars are a great way to fill your body with extra protein and make your taste buds do the happy dance. Topped with chocolate chips, they’re the perfect treat.
- In a large bowl, mix together oat flour, protein powder, and salt.
- Add in peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp coconut oil. Mix. It will be very thick, I suggest using your hands to really mix well. It should eventually come together like playdough, but if it’s still too dry add more coconut oil. You want them to be FIRM not soft and too much coconut oil will make them soft.
- Mix in chocolate chips, again using hand or spoon.
- Press into a bread pan (~8×4) and add more chocolate chips on top if desired. Press them into the top.
- Let sit in fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting into. Store in fridge.
- Category: dessert, snack, dairy-free
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade perfect bars, perfect bars, copycat perfect bars, healthy snacks, healthy protein bars