Healthy pumpkin muffins are easy to make and made totally gluten free with certified gluten free oatmeal, fresh pumpkin puree, and a handful of chocolate chips! Toddlers, kids, teenagers, and adults all love these for a simple snack!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups oat flour , loosely scooped, not packed. gluten-free if necessary. see notes for homemade.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: chocolate chips /chopped pecans – about 1 cup.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners and nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Stir in any mix-ins.
- Scoop into muffin tin and bake for about 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Make homemade oat flour by grinding oatmeal until very fine in a blender, measuring after blended.
- Category: breakfast, gluten-free
- Method: oven
Keywords: pumpkin muffins, healthy pumpkin muffins, pumpkin recipes