- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and chop cauliflower into different size florets. I like to do a mixture of big and small.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg.
- Add the cauliflower and egg to a large ziplock bag and shake until evenly coated.
- In another small bowl, mix together the almond flour, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the cauliflower and shake well until evenly coated.
- Place cauliflower in a flat layer on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of buffalo sauce over top of cauliflower and toss to coat. I used my hands but you can also use a bowl.
- Broil for 5 minutes (keep an eye on them). If you don’t have a broiler, place back in the oven for 5 minutes to heat through.
- Serve immediately!
** To Air-Fry: Place in air-fryer for 15 minutes at 350, shaking/turning once halfway through.