A baked buffalo cauliflower wings recipe that creates easy and healthy crispy wings perfect for game day! These whole 30 approved wings are paleo and low carb which makes them perfect for eaters of all type.
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and chop cauliflower into different size florets. I like to do a mixture of big and small.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg.
- Add the cauliflower and egg to a large ziplock bag and shake until evenly coated.
- In another small bowl, mix together the almond flour, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the cauliflower and shake well until evenly coated.
- Place cauliflower in a flat layer on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of buffalo sauce over top of cauliflower and toss to coat. I used my hands but you can also use a bowl.
- Broil for 5 minutes (keep an eye on them). If you don’t have a broiler, place back in the oven for 5 minutes to heat through.
- Serve immediately!
- Category: gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, whole30
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower wings, tailgate food, game day snacks, healthy tailgate food, healthy wings, cauliflower recipes