Crust + Crumble
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- Mash raspberries and maple syrup together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Add in maple syrup and almond butter and stir until everything is well combined.
- Save a 1 cup of dough to the side and flatten the rest into the 8×8 dish, pressing down firmly on the bottom.
- Pour raspberry mixture over top of uncooked crust.
- Crumble remainder of topping evenly over top of filling and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before cutting. Store in fridge.
Category: dessert, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free