Treat guests (and yourself) to a delicious Holiday Cranberry Cocktail! Easy to make with only three required ingredients and ready in under 2 minutes.
The perfect cranberry spritzer
If you’re like me, you love to be prepared in the food department. For the holidays, that must include some delish drink recipes!
This holiday cranberry cocktail is the perfect simple beverage for sipping at your annual Thanksgiving or holiday party, or for enjoying at your next girls-only Saturday brunch. It uses only three main ingredients, and it tastes fruity and delicious! The flavors of the cranberry juice and triple sec work so well together, and the fizz of the champagne completes the whole thing.
Ingredients in this holiday cranberry cocktail
You will need only three main ingredients for these cocktails. Complete them with some yummy (and cute) garnishes, and they’re ready to enjoy!
- Cranberry juice: Start with 4 oz of your favorite cranberry juice.
- Triple sec: 1.5 oz of triple sec will add a tangy orange flavor to the cranberry juice.
- Champagne: 4-6 oz of champagne will add flavor and fizz!
- Garnish: Finish up the beverages by garnishing with cranberries and rosemary.
How to make this holiday cranberry drink
These cranberry spritzers are the easiest drinks you’ll make all season. Since nothing is blended or frozen, all you need is a shaker (or two cups that you can use as a shaker!). A measuring glass will also be useful.
Start by filling a shaker with ice.
Add the cranberry juice and triple sec and shake for at least 30 seconds.
Pour the mixture into champagne flutes or other cocktail glasses.
Top each glass with champagne. Add a few cranberries and a sprig of rosemary to garnish!
How to make a non-alcoholic cranberry spritzer
To make an alcohol-free version of this drink, keep the cranberry juice and simply substitute the triple sec with orange juice and the champagne with a fizzy soda like Sprite or 7up. The combination of these will create a similar flavored and equally fizzy drink!
If you liked this recipe, you’ll want to try these!
The holidays aren’t complete without the perfect beverages! Here are some more tasty ideas to try this season.
Recipe by Erin Morrissey and Photography by Moriah Sawtelle
- 4 oz cranberry juice
- 1.5 oz triple sec
- 4–6oz champagne
- cranberries + rosemary for garnish
- In a shaker, fill with ice.
- Add cranberry juice and triple sec and shake for at least 30 seconds.
- Pour into champagne flutes or other cocktail glass.
- Top each glass with champagne. Add a few cranberries and a sprig of rosemary for garnish.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂