Healthy Banana Bread Muffins are the perfect healthy on-the-go breakfast or snack! They are made from healthy whole wheat flour, honey, and ingredients found in your pantry!
- Preheat oven to 325F and prepare muffin tin.
- In a large bowl mix flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and honey together.
- Add in whisked eggs and stir.
- Add in mashed bananas, milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- If desired, add in chocolate chips.
- Divide into greased or lined muffin tins and bake for 23-25 min or use toothpick to test.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: healthy banana bread muffins, muffins, banana bread muffins, banana bread