Healthy Blueberry Bread is perfect for a morning on the go or an afternoon snack!
It’s about time I made a recipe that didn’t include chocolate, right? I realized that not everyone in the world is as obsessed with chocolate as I am, so I figured it would be a good idea to create some other recipes with other flavors.
That is when I opened my fridge and saw a beautiful carton of blueberries and knew that I could create something delicious from them. In order for blueberries to pass my test of being “beautiful” they have to be big. Something about little blueberries and their tart taste just don’t get me jazzed. So when I saw this carton of huge and plump blueberries, I knew they would work perfectly in a loaf of bread.
Think fluffy, soft, and melt in your mouth delicious. I shared this loaf with my mom and dad (my dad LOVES blueberries) and I got a text immediately from my dad that he loved the bread. I know that when he sends me a text, it means he enjoyed it, because if he didn’t he would most likely just not say anything, haha.
The best part about this bread is that it really doesn’t take long to whip together at all. It was so very easy to just throw it all together and then pop in the oven. Enjoy it!
If you have more blueberries to use, I can’t recommend my Best Healthy Blueberry Muffins enough!
- 2 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs, whisked – room temp.
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1.5 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, combine whisked eggs and coconut sugar.
- Add almond milk, coconut oil, and vanilla to egg mixture.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, careful not to overmix.
- Fold in 1 cup blueberries.
- Top with 1/2 cup blueberries if desired.
- Baked at 350F for 44-48 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂