- 2 cups mixed nuts of choice, finely chopped (I used almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix together nuts, coconut, raisins, salt and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir still fully combined.
- Press into loaf pan and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Store in fridge or freezer.