- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- In a food processor, add chickpeas, pumpkin, tahini, olive oil, and garlic.
- Blend and add cold water by the tablespoon while blending. You may need to stop and scrape down sides a couple of times.
- Add in salt, cayenne, cumin, and paprika.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and more paprika.
- Category: snack, dinner, gluten-free, dairy-free
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: savory pumpkin hummus, savory dips, hummus recipes, savory pumpkin recipes