This healthy zucchini bread is an easy and delicious summer bread recipe made from whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt, no added sugar, and simple wholesome ingredients. It’s so easy to make and everyone loves it!
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (using one with fat will yield more moist result, I use 2% plain)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini (skin left on, grated and excess water squeezed out if very wet)
- 1 cup chocolate chips – saving extra to sprinkle on top.
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a bread pan. I like to also line with parchment paper on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add in oil, honey, yogurt, and vanilla
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet, and stir to combine.
- Fold in the grated zucchini and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Pour into a greased baking loaf and sprinkle with more chocolate if desired.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Category: nut-free
- Cuisine: Bread
Keywords: whole wheat zucchini bread, healthy zucchini bread