This easy recipe for Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookies is going to be your new favorite cookie recipe. They are also vegan, made gluten free, and have no refined sugar. You will have traditional snickerdoodle cookies but only healthier in less than thirty minutes!
ITS COOKIE WEEK!!! My favorite week of the year and I’m so excited you’re here 🙂 Did you miss Monday’s Healthy Peanut Butter Blossoms or Tuesday’s Paleo Chocolate Mint Cookies? Well you might wanna scoot over there and get them, cause they are both insaneeeee!
There are fewer things in life that I love more than a snickerdoodle cookie. The sweet cinnamon sugar coating on top of the rich and buttery cake, with a soft inside and a chewy outside. That to me is perfection.
They have long been one of my favorite cookies and I can remember when I was little my mom and I would always split whenever whenever we were out. It was always between white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and snickerdoodles.
When I started planning my Holiday Cookie Week, I knew that I had to include snickerdoodles on the list of cookies because who doesn’t want to learn how to make the beloved cookie into a healthier version?!
So as you know, I’ve officially dedicated this week to being 2018 Holiday Cookie Week and I am so excited for you to see what’s in store. I’m talking like I’ve been baking in the kitchen from morning to night prepping some of these cookies, trying them over and over again until they are perfect.
I mean, who doesn’t love an entire week dedicated to cookies? That kind of sounds like my version of heaven.
I started testing some of these recipes back in October and my parents were thrilled when they saw all of the holiday cookies coming out so early. I even had to order candy canes off of Amazon for one of the cookies, I didn’t even bother to try in store because I had a feeling that I wasn’t going to find any anywhere.
Anyway, back to these paleo snickerdoodle cookies.
They are so easy to make, I’m certain that anyone could do it and they come together in less than 30 minutes total. BOOM!
All you need is a few basic ingredients like almond flour, coconut flour, coconut oil, maple syrup (click here to view all of my favorites!)
Can’t wait to see you all make these and be sure to tag #ELWCookieWeek on Instagram!
This easy recipe for Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookies is going to be your new favorite cookie recipe. They are soft, made gluten free, and have no refined sugar. You will have traditional snickerdoodle cookies but only healthier in less than thirty minutes!
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar (optional, but recommended for that snickerdoodle tang!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (room temp)
- 1 tsp vanilla
For outside rolling:
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or grease.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of dough in hand to form ball and then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place on parchment paper and flatten gently.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Store in airtight container on counter for up to 1 week.
- Category: cookies, gluten free, holiday,
Keywords: healthy snickerdoodles, holiday cookies, healthy holiday cookies, healthy cookies, snickerdoodle
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂