- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Dark)
- 2 large mashed bananas (as ripe as possible)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt + 1/2 tsp. vanilla + 1 tsp. coconut sugar (or vanilla flavored Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg (room temp)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare muffin tin with liners or grease. I use silicone molds so they are already non-stick.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix mashed banana, yogurt, honey, egg, vanilla and almond milk.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet until fully combined.
- Add chocolate chips in and stir.
- Place in prepared tin and bake for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Category: Whole-Wheat
- Cuisine: Snack, Dessert