- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 ripe bananas, medium sized
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line loaf pan with parchment paper and nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Whisk in eggs.
- Stir in vanilla and coconut sugar.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Pour into prepared loaf tin.
- In a small bowl, mix together all crumble ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add to top of banana bread batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.